At Le Page Architects we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. All information is collected and processed in accordance with the UK’s General Data Protection Regulation.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you apply for a vacancy as advertised.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To assess your eligibility for a job vacancy through information provided.
- To improve our site to ensure content is presented in the most effective manner.
- To maintain a safe and secure website.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes
- To inform you of any changes to our website or services
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
How long we will keep your Personal Information
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary.
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that:
- We have the right to share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and, in the case of information provided by you for a vacancy, with previous employers
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that:
- If Le Page Architects Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Le Page Architects Ltd our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
You can review the Data Protection Principles at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk